At all times we try to maintain a high level of efficiency and service whilst keeping costs low and driving better value into the drone industry and market. Should you experience an issue with our service or products, please read the following information first, before contacting us.
Performance Rotors sells product in USD & SGD only. Any foreign currency exchange rates on PerformanceRotors.com that are not USD or SGD are indicative only. You WILL be charged in USD or SGD based on your sellected currency during checkout. PerformanceRotors.com provides the exchange rate tool for other currencies as a guide only. During the checkout process, PerformanceRotors.com will pass the price in USD or SGD to PayPal or Stripe whom will do the exact currency exchange for you according to PayPal’s or Stripe’s currency exchange rates. PerformanceRotors.com is not liable for the relationship between the customer and PayPal or Stripe.
Prices Include Tax?
We only use sercure Payment gateways like Paypal and Stripe. All products you ordered and have paid for are reserved for your order.
Changes To Orders After Payment
- The warranty terms for products such as internal parts (eg. ESC, motor, servo, etc.) and RC items (eg. RTF Quads, BNF Quads, Drones, Frames, etc.) are per respective manufactures. Performance Rotors will assist the process of warranty claims with respective suppliers but final decission to replace faulty parts is subjected to manufactures approval. The claim process will require your assistance to send clear photos and in some cases videos of the issue. Please do not send the product back till after the warranty investigation process is completed.
- Warranty does not apply to crash, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been modified.
- Performance Rotors accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.
- After submittion of a warranty claim request, if we receive no response from your end within 45 days or once the parcel is required to send back but it is not returned to our warehouse within 45 days, it will subject to rejection of warranty application.
My Parcel Has Not Arrived!
We can understand the frustration associated with a late parcel. A late parcel could be the result of any number of reasons within the either countries postal system. The usual delivery time for a Standard Air Mail item is 8 – 30 days. Please understand that we have no control over customs or your countries postal system.
BEFORE you contact us regarding a late parcel, please check with your local post office. In most cases parcels that do not arrive at your home are waiting for you at the post office for collection.
We do not consider a parcel lost until after we have filed a missing parcel report with the Singapore Post. We can do this after 45 days. Countries such as Italy, France, Spain, Brazil and South Africa usually have extended wait times due to customs. However this is not common.
Once we have filed a missing parcel report and we have a response (no later than 60 days) from your countries postal authority, we can then replace your parcel. We will confirm with you on your address during this process. We do not refund or replace parcels that did not arrive because they were not picked up in time or sent back to us and lost in transit or have the incorrect address.
Wrong Item Received Or Parcel Missing Items
If you have received a parcel that is incorrect or incomplete, you must do the following within 48hrs of receiving the parcel;
- DO NOT throw any of the packaging or product materials away. Keep the entire package 100% as you received it.
- Weigh your parcel and it’s contents. You can use a kitchen scale for this. It must be accurate to 5g.
- Photograph the parcel and it’s contents. The photo must show products, parcel and packing materials clearly.
Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order ID
- Parcel Weight
- Problem with Order
Attach photos of the parcel and contents, as stipulated above. Failure to follow the procedures above will result in a rejection of the claim. Never accept a parcel that is crushed, damaged or has been left open, possibly allowing contents to fall out.